Commercial building structures are an art form. There are many details that need to be considered, including lighting, plumbing, layout, number of offices and size of offices, number of bathrooms and size of bathrooms, etc. These are specifics that you do not want to overlook during the construction process.
The layout of your building is important for employees as well as clients. There are many factors to take into consideration, but here are some things to think about specifically for commercial toilet installation.
- Determine if bathrooms will be used by employees and guests, just employees, or just guests. This will make it easier to decide where bathrooms will be located, as well as the style and size of each bathroom.
- It is recommended that there be one toilet and one urinal per 40 employees, or per 40 people using the facilities.
- Decide how many bathrooms you want throughout the building and make sure that they’re in a good proximity to offices, conference rooms, and kitchens.
- Create a good aesthetic. Bathrooms are actually a great place to focus on making thing look nice since this contributes to good employee morale and it also looks good to clients.
- Provide necessary facilities if you also have an onsite gym for employees to use.
Use this as a brief guide for commercial toilet installation, so that you can ask the right questions and have your expectations and needs met. You will be much happier with commercial toilet installation that is done to fit your needs as well as the needs of your employees and clients.